Our aim for the Fellowship is for the benefit of our members.
Our plan is to restructure what we do and how we do it ..
- rebuild our website for information and guidance
- expand our Fellowship to embrace all Rotary Clubs that use technology to advance their activities.
- change the name to eRotary Fellowship to reflect 2 above
- retain and build membership of the REFellowship
- enable the process to be easier to join by
a) create a new Board & terms of reference
b) streamlining our places to engage with us
c) create the opportunity for members to connect, collaborate and communicate effectively
d) provide a platform for all members to share best practice & ideas using eRotary technologies to advance RC’s and members connections
e) be the “go to” place for anything to do with E-Clubs, Nomads, Passport Clubs, eRotaract and any RC that used technology
f) become a voice in RI / RIBI for eRotary matters and issues
g) operate a community hub for the development of eRotary in any club in the world
h) have a knowledge base for new technology and innovation that improves the effectiveness of eRotary
In essence we will stand for the beacon of an effective E-Clubs, Passport, eRotaract networks and the eRotary agenda.